Friday, May 20, 2011

Caitlin's Gymanstics Awards Ceremony

This morning was Caitlin's last class in gymnastics. We have truly had fun in the mom and me class with Ms. Jennifer. I have really enjoyed having this special time each week with Caitlin. She started in January and has really improved in 5 short months. When we started, she never wanted to stay on whatever apparatus we were working on, she always made a bee-line straight for the trampoline. Now, she only gets distracted by the trampoline every once in a while- I don't blame her- the trampoline is my favorite too! This summer she will be moving up into the two year old class all by herself... sniff, sniff...

Caitlin knew exactly what to do when she got her medal... hands in the air and TaDa!!

Giving a big hug to Ms. Jennifer

Caitlin loved being clapped for... so she kept her hands in the air... so everyone kept clapping

This is her best friend at gymnastics, Berkley. Her mom, Katie and I are hoping to keep the girls in the same class in the summer. And yes... their hands are still in the air :)

I am so proud of my sweet little girl... she is definitely a natural!
TaDa!!

No comments: