Saturday, November 15, 2008

Monkey Joe's!

On Friday, Ava and I had a play date with Jen and Dylan at Monkey Joe's. The last time Ava saw Dylan was at his birthday party, so on our way to Monkey Joe's I asked Ava if she was going to have fun jumping with Dylan and she said "fun and birthday cake?" My cute little girl has her mommy's sweet tooth :)
She had lots of fun chasing Dylan up the stairs of the big slide- I was SO impressed, this was the first time she's gone up the ladder all by herself. Of course, when she got to the top of the slide she didn't want to come down. She would play at the top until I went up and slid down with her. I guess that will be our next milestone to aim for next time we go. As usual, we left Monkey Joe's with Ava exhausted and falling asleep in the car. What a fun morning!

Yea, jumpees!!

Dylan loved to stand on this big jumpee and jump off, thank goodness it's all soft-he's such a boy!

Ava was working on her own cool moves

Climbing the big slide all by herself!! I was so proud!

Jen and Dylan stop long enough to say cheese!


Taking a quick breather


We tried many times to get a picture of the two together-
unfortunately, this is as good as it gets :)

No comments: