Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dinner with the Rainbows

Ava and I had dinner with Lauri and her parents at our favorite place- Chili's! Over the summer the Rainbows did some major renovations on their house and since I spent most of my high school years there, I was dying to see it!
It didn't disappoint- their new kitchen and family room are gorgeous! If they had had the amazing bar set-up in high school that they do now, maybe Lauri could have been talked into hosting a few more parties :)
Lauri and the Rainbows were so sweet to have Christmas presents for Ava- she loved the Elmo book, the cute pink wagon with building blocks and the aqua doodle. Ok, it was more than sweet- they spoiled her rotten! Their house must have made an impact on Ava, whenever I bring up the Rainbows, she talks about their grass- she must have really liked their backyard!
From their house we went to dinner at Chili's- it felt just like old times, except with a two year old sitting at the table :)
Hopefully we'll get together again soon!

The Rainbows and Little Miss

Of course, I was mid-sentence in this picture, but Ava looks cute and that's all that really matters anyway, right? :)

No comments: