Monday, July 18, 2011

Daddy's Mini-Me

For a little while now, Caitlin has been in a Mommy-phase... and by a little while, I mean over the past year. This is not unusual, since she and I have gotten to spend a lot of quality time together while I'm at home.
However, I think we have turned a corner. This morning, she wanted to go to work with Daddy, she wanted to dress just like Daddy- she even got pretty upset when he had to leave for his meeting and she had to stay at home!



I know that it can be tough on Jason to work all day and come home and try to spend some time with Caitlin while I am getting dinner on the table and Caitlin is in her mommy-phase. But, based on today, this era is almost over- and trust me, when we hit the teenage years... Jason's time will come and his payback will be sweet :)

No comments: