Friday, October 8, 2010

Georgia Tech Homecoming- Go Jackets!!

What is one of my favorite things about the fall?? College football!!
Ok, ok... I'll be honest- I get way more excited about the tailgating part of football than the game itself. But... I have always loved game day and the excitement and fun of tens of thousands of people on campus. My favorite game of the Tech season is Homecoming and I loved sharing this experience with the girls. The fraternity and sorority houses are pomped and decorated, the Wreck Parade is always fun to watch (even though we haven't made it to this in several years- it starts way too early in the morning!!) and there are always good friends coming in town that we haven't seen in years! I LOVE it! I hope that we will be able to continue this tradition each year and I can't wait until next year when hopefully Caitlin will be able to sit through a game and Tech will have a winning season... Go Jackets!

The girls had so much fun playing in the sand with their friends, and our godsons, Christian and Collin~ hopefully, we are looking at the future generation of yellow jackets!

Watching them play together, it's easy to imagine them partying at the Pi Kapp beach party together in about 15 years :)

Tuckered out after a long day in the hot sun... good thing Uncle Tony was there to give Ava a ride through campus!

No comments: