Friday, August 19, 2011

Kelley's Swoozie Shower

All the Swoozie's ladies got together to celebrate Kelley's upcoming wedding to Kevin.  Nickie hosted the shower at her gorgeous home.  There was an amazing spread of BBQ, potato salad, cheddar biscuits, and personalized lemon drop martinis. Nickie made Kelley a crown made out of burlap and chicken wire to wear and Kelley was a good sport and wore it for pictures some most of the shower.  Not only was it a great evening showering the bride, but it was a great excuse to get the West Cobb Swoo' Crew back together.  I can't wait for the wedding in September!


Kelley and Nickie- the Hostess with the Most-est


Kelley with her sister Christy- Christy also used to work part time at our Swoozie's and the one in Birmingham. Most everyone's family members were recruited to work at Swoozie's at one time or another! :)


Anyone who knows Kelley, knows she loves anything with a monogram!


This was the only picture I got of the lemon drop martinis... they were delicious!


This was the appetizer spread- I love all the burlap accents!


Most of the Swoo Crew


Gift Opening


I had to throw this picture in there- I was in charge of the cupcake toppers.  I had so much fun coming up with something to match the shower colors and theme, and of course I had to throw Kelley's new monogram in there.  I loved how they turned out!

No comments: