Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Caitlin's Room

I thought I would post some pics of Caitlin's room. It is a work in progress and I wanted to wait until I was completely done, but I've since had a reality check and realized that it may never actually be completely done! We (ok, I) decided to go with purple since I was kind of pink-ed out after Ava's room. After we painted and put in the bedding, I really fell in love with Caitlin's room- it feels so soothing! Caitlin is trying out her crib- she ws mesmorized by the butterflies

Ava wanted to show Caitlin how to work the aquarium- it actually looks like Caitlin is paying attention!

I love the letters over Caitlin's bed!


The changing table...

Since taking this picture I have found the most perfect lamp to go beside the rocking chair- I'll have to post it when I get a chance


As always, loving all things personalized...

No comments: