Sunday, July 19, 2009

Go Braves!

To continue enjoying the gorgeous weekend, we took Caitlin to her first Braves game! Jason was able to get great tickets from his company with 755 club access. We invited Uncle Tony and Aunt Alina to join us- Ava was so excited to hang out with them. We had fun teaching Ava how to do the tomahawk chop, running the base on top of the stadium and running through the misters. Caitlin was so good and slept through most of the game despite the roar of the crowd. It was a perfect evening and the best part was the Braves beat the Giants 11-3! Go Braves!

Ava and I shared a yummy ice cream sandwich sundae at the 755 club. She's definitely my daughter- she has a huge sweet tooth just like me!

Caitlin was doing her usual snuggle on daddy- she never gets this comfortable on me!




Love squeezes


Ava ran the base a million times- she loved running with the big kids!

"Come and get me Daddy!"

Hi, Mom!


A family pic- jason and I have this picture of us sitting in these chairs from about 6 years ago, how times have changed!

Ava LOVED the misters!

Aren't they cute?

Ava could have cared less about watching the game, she loved sitting there talking to all four of us at the same time and being the center of attention

this would be the place that I would normally make a comment about how they look like naturals holding the baby and put pressure on them about having one of their own, but... I'm not going to do that

Ava is so sleepy in this picture, but I love the look on her precious face

I can't until we go again!

No comments: