Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Girls Night Out

My best friend Lauri and I go on girls night outs every couple of months and every time I leave, Ava begs to go with us. Finally, we planned a girls night out for Ava. Ava picked the restaurant and what she wanted to do. We went to Johnny's pizza and Coldstone for dessert! At dinner we talked about school and boys and her girl friends at school- I think Ava really enjoyed being the center of attention and hanging out with the big girls. After ice cream, we walked around the Avenues and shopped. Ava loved Charming Charlie's- one of the new accessory stores at the Avenues. She picked out the boots below and tried them on for us- if they had them in her size we would have bought them :)

Ava is already working on a shoe obsession- aren't they cute??

I can't wait to spend many more Girls Nights Out with Ava!
Now we just need Caitlin to get a little older so she can join us :)

No comments: