Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Leotard Obsession

Some kids are attached to their snugglies or lovies, some kids can't sleep without their blankies, some kids love their stuffed animals- Caitlin has recently gotten attached to her... gymnastics leotard. That's right, her leotard. I'm not sure how the attachment started, but it has moved into a full blown obsession. Caitlin must be wearing, holding or at the very least be within sight of her leotard.

A few weeks ago, Caitlin was so excited that it was gymnastics day that she wanted to put on her leotard in the morning and there was no talking her out of it. But then, she wanted to wear it all day the next day and the next day and the day after that!
Since Caitlin has never been attached to anything, I'm not sure how long this obsession will last. I guess as far as attachments go, this one is pretty harmless.

Now, I have to sneak into her room after she is asleep and steal her leotard from her bed and return it before the morning in order to wash it! :)

Caitlin's leotard even joins us at the table for meals!

And she normally keeps it in her clutches as she eats...

Caitlin~ this is just one more reason that you put a smile on my face! I love, love, love laughing with you and learning all of your adorable quirks and I can't wait to see what you will come up with next!

No comments: