Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sisterly "Love"

Just the other day, I was telling a friend how happy I was to have two girls and that I didn't have to put up with the fighting and kicking and punching and shoving that comes with having boys in the house- or just an older brother from my own experience :) And sure enough, karma laughed at me...
It starts out innocently enough...
look Caitlin is smiling here

And here is Ava hugging on her sister... awww, we say... how cute!


Nothing but smiles here, but notice how Ava's grip is getting tighter and Caitlin is starting to fall off the chair...


and then...


Ava goes in for the pro-wrestler move!



and we had to stop taking pictures to break up the wrestling match.
Suffice to say, Caitlin is scrappy, but she was none too pleased to be in a headlock.
Just wait until there are boyfriends and clothes involved...

No comments: